Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Lonely...Lonely...I am so lonely..I have nobody for my own...this dreaded lyrics of the most annoying song i've heard..Full of meaningfull words and hidden messages in the lyrics yet so damning in truth and hurtfull in reality.As i sit here in my room..this dreaded song finaly takes its effect on me...Staring at my computer screen blankly,my mind wanders off to all to the start of a day which in reality had a BAD start the moment the digital alarm clock in my room showed 12.00 a.m.

Its been real fast the way time flies and this fact reli hit me hard on the head real bad today.It jus seemed like weeks ago i was enrolling in to this Uni.But infact its been about 3 months since i set foot in the grounds of this campus and it reli hurts me because i know i din make the best of use my time.....watever it is,with the finals looming large the fear factor has kicked my my brain into an overdrive frenzy and to make matters worse i din sleep the whole night because of 2 of my troubled frens Kevin Isaac and Syikin.

I actually covered my whole HD study guide inside 3 hours,back to back,Non-Stop and i did almost all the T/F questions that were given....All this while being accompanied by the mesmerizing beats of Dj Tiesto's synthesizers pumping away the best rave and trance music around.Damm..that was so relieving..my brain is waiting to switch on the GET UR ASS ON THE BED mode button while my Self Conciousness jus wants to keep me up while filling my soul with all kindda sentimental crap.Why u might ask?

Am i a troubled soul or a soul that is in trouble?Truth is,Even i cant answer that because i always refer to myself as a very very special person,Smart,talented,yet i still find myself in all kinds of shit holes that NOW i feel So shitty and dumb!!!!(Wat the Fuck did i jus type)...

Damm .....My brains jus needs to have an overdose of oxygen so i am gonna go hang out in the scenic and cool atmosphere of Bukit Beruang( i am jokin rite?) So i am jus go out for a while....

Well....Whats the point of this POST?? Damm..i Still Dunno



No comments:

Powered By Blogger